You can never be too safe.Home and business break-ins can happen no matter where you live, from the most crowded city street to the loneliest stretch of remote farmland.
WHAT YOU NEED TO CONSIDER BEFORE INSTALLATION
- Security systems range in price, so your budget is no matter, you shouldn’t have to go into debt in order to safeguard your home.
- Decide between a monitored or non-monitored system. Non-monitored systems set off a loud alarm when tripped because it rely on sensors. They are the most affordable security systems available but only provide limited protection. Monitored systems are connected to our alarm monitoring systems which provides 24/7 uninterrupted monitoring 365 days per year and are poised to contact the police within minutes if a break-in is confirmed.
- Decide between a wireless or wired security systems. Wired security system need a light amount of drilling and construction work for installation. Wireless security system is battery-powered and requires minimal to none drilling.
- 12 months full warranty on all parts and labor
- GuardSys offer a free consultation service to help you determine what type of system will best serve your needs as well as ongoing customer service.
- No matter what type of systems you decide upon, put out a sign announcing your security systems. This alone can be a deterrent to a break-in.
- At last, remember to let your insurance company know you’ve installed a monitored alarm system, which may result in a reduction of around 20 percent in your homeowner’s insurance premium.